Sunday 26 June 2011

My first day !

OMG... I've actually managed to get my blog up & running. I'm really new to blogging & I hope you can bear with me & I promise I'll get better as I go along.

To get my blog started I have added a few cards for you to look at. & on my next posting I'll have worked out how to ad my new cards which I have made & let you know what cutters / Templates I have used

The 1st card is for an anniversary, I used really bright pink paper & used my Spellbinder to cut out the center of the card/


The 2nd card was for a 30th birthday, for this particular card I tried to keep it girly & traditional.

 The 3rd card is another wedding anniversary & this is the my best card of the weekend I just love the colours The ribbon is just bias binding which I got from a shop in Washington called A.M.S & they have a variety of colours which justgives a modern touch to your cards.
Angelic x

No comments: