Thursday 28 July 2011

A Box Card ... For a Christening

Thank you to everyone who has looked at my blog over that month, I was so suprised to see how many hits that I had got & I would just like to say that it is very much appreciated...

On Tuesday in Kettlebells I was asked if I would make a christening card for a little boy. I just love doing christening cards & I decided to do one of my box cards in Blue, Instead of using a flower I used stars, But still kept the butterflies on the side as peolpe that know me will know I looooovvvve Butterflies! For some strange reason I could'nt get the box lid tight enough so 5 box lids later & here is it lol ....
Little box waiting to be opened


Top view of box

Inside box


One of the side panels in the card
 The butterfly above was made from Fabric Confetti stamped with one of My World stamps. I'm taken the card tonight to class & I really hope that she likes it.... i'll let you know.

During today I received an email asking me to do some samples for Wedding invitations.... Now you all know how excitied I get over Wedding Invites. I'll be doing these over the next week so tune in to see them.

Until Tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: