Monday 25 July 2011

George & his Dog ...

My second Sample for Dainty Supplies Is George & his dog in a little cart, I love this stamp because he is so cute. The papers were also from Dainty Supplies & were from the Wild Rose range to do Georges face I use the Gel pens in Fuchsia pink (dots) & the White Gel pen (dots). I Think Men's cards can be a little scary for people to make but this card would be perfect for a child or a man, If you do live in the North east please take a trip to Dainty Supplies, its like an Aladdin's Cave once you get in there, On Saturday I found some good Material to use as Ribbons which I'll be posting my Card on Wednesday to show you that you can use almost anything on a card... So back to George...
Little George with his dog... how cute!

Velvet Ribbon

Close up of George
The ribbon on the bottom is also from Dainty Supplies, the Light & Dark Green is Bias Binding & the Yellow is really thin round ribbon & they have loads of it, & its really cheap. Tomorrow is my last of my samples & its a female card, so tune in for that..

See tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: