Tuesday 26 July 2011

Last Molly Bloom Sample...

My last Molly Bloom Sample ... & its from the New Summer Collection, I also have used the new Happy Birthday Stamp from Docrafts, they are on offer 3 for 2, The papers are new from Wild Rose. Its a lovely fun card & I hope it shows that anyone can make this card or a similar card using the Molly Bloom stamps. Molly Bloom is all about your cards looking Rustic & handmade & by using Promarkers you can make Molly look like this, Go On have a go...
Happy Birthday "Molly Card"

Close up of Flower & Wired Paper


Close up of Molly at the Beach

I hope this has inspired you to start using Molly bloom stamps and show you that you to can colour in using Promarkers. Ive been asked to do a Birthday card for a Sister, so tune in for this card as the Material I'll be using for the card is worth a look & looks really Fab... but its easy to do!

See you tomorrow

Angelic x

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So cute Ange. I love the detail you pur on your cards. I'll never go back to store bought cards again.