Friday 15 July 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge...

I have been asked to do a card for a Mam's Birthday, So I thought that I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone (sort to speak) & enter the card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes". I decied to use my stamp "time Flies" By Sheena which I'm going out this weekend & getting some more because they are really nice to work with. I didn't want to go over the top with flower as the main flower is quite big. I Got the flowers from Dainty Supplies from the bridal section & I've added some of my open paper gel... I hope you like it.




That all from me now & I'm sorry for neglecting you but I only have 1108 books left to deliver then I'll be back blogging... Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post as I have to do a Wedding card tonight.

See you tomorrow

Angelic x



No comments: