Tuesday 19 July 2011

Something New...

Well ... I did make something last night which I hadn't made before & I'm really pleased with it & I hope my friend is, Its for a christening that she's going to this Sunday. I really enjoyed making it & I used the good old Fabric confetti Butterflies with opal paper gel for the spots. It did take me a while to do because I didn't really know what I was doing, Anyway here are the picture ... let me know what you think...
Inside the box

Side panels


Box Card, with Tally to write on
We'll I'm going to hand this over & the thank you cards tonight Oh and everyone has my new stamp on... intact everything that moves has my stamp on it.n the next couple of days I've been asked to do a man's birthday card so, so I'll be doing a man's card on a budget... so keep tuned for that.
See you tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: