Tuesday 26 July 2011

Try This Bow ...

OMG ... I'm going to be busy tonight, I have to make an envelope for my card below & then after Kettle Bells Ive been asked to make a "New Home" Card for tomorrow. I've got loads of ideas for the card so if you tune in on Friday you'll see what I've decided to do. So back to today's Card ... I was asked to make a Birthday Card for a Sister who love Pinks & is Girlie ... Right up my street & it gave me a chance to try something new with the bow, I found this raffia which I mixed & Matched with a spare piece of ribbon that I found in the bottom of my craft box. I used a stamp to put over my verse, But the best bit .... the swirly roses!!! I may be the only daft person around but I have just found out I have been twisting the roses from the center when I should have been starting from the end... Mind you I only found that out by chance when I thought what would happen if I did it that way & eureka it worked a treat, Any way here's the card & I hope You like it ...
My roses which I did right this time...

Please try this bow its really easy & effective.

Full view of card
  Also at the bottom of the card is a little tag so you can write what ever you want on it & not spoil the card (That's is if your handwriting is as bad as mine lol ). Tomorrow card is a Christening card which I really love because its Butterflies & just looks so sweet. I'm off now to make an envelope... see you tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: