Friday 29 July 2011

A Well deserved break ...

Well... over the weekend I have a lot of cards to make which I'll be sharing with you over the next week, so I decided to have a little rest tonight & start tomorrow on my cards. So I want to share with you a card which my mam asked me to do about a month ago & it was one of her famous "Angela I need a card for tomorrow!" So its a really easy card which I used some organza wired ribbon. I used some of my fabric confetti & wired paper. Its a really nice card & was ideal for my mam...



I've got to go & get some Black glitter card because one of the cards which I'll be showing you is for a birthday & I'm going to do it Pink & Black.... I know I can hear you say "Black... for a birthday card" but just wait till you see it, you'll be dying to have a try...

See you tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: