Monday 8 August 2011

All this rain...

Where has the sun gone? Its raining & its rained that much its brought our guttering down on the Sun Room... Yes my craft room. Mam has been driving me mad she worrying because the rain will get in.... The only worry I have is that it doesn't touch any of my craft stuff! I've been really busy over the weekend making Wedding cards & Birthday cards, But I still have to show a few more men cards so here's the first one...
Hand Coloured George with his dog

Little window opens to a little poem

Close up of George
I love colouring in this stamp because its so fun & easy to colour, I've combined Kanban papers & Docraft Happy birthday papers. Tomorrow I'm going to be sharing with you a Wedding card That I have just done, so tune in for that...

Until Then...

Angelic x

No comments: