Tuesday 30 August 2011

Anna Griffin Stamps

I'm just soooo excited!!! When I came home tonight the postman had been and left some stamps that I had ordered from QVC .... OMG they are so lush & I just can't wait to start using them which generally means anything that can be stamped will be stamped including Bob .... So after kettle bells tonight I'm going to use them.. I've been asked to do 40 thank you cards for a new baby girl & these stamps have came just in time. So enough of that lets get down to today's card... Its for a man & its from the Lili of the Valley stamps & I used some distress inks to make it more manly....
Front View

Sky made with Foam Pad & Sky Blue Ink

Bow made with Binding & raffia
I think this is a really nice card to give to a man with it having Flowers, The image was stamped & coloured in with Pro Markers & Flexi Markers. Tonight I'm making a start on the Thank you cards so I might give you a sneek preview tomorrow... Until then

Angelic x

No comments: