Friday 26 August 2011

Birthday card made with Lili of the Valley Stamps

I thought that I would share with you a lovely card made with Lili of the Valley stamp & Indigo blu stamp. I love mixing different stamps together & for this card I used my flexi & Promarkers to colour in the little girl & her dog on a swing. I made this card for a little girl to give to her Auntie & she loved it.... So here it is...

Front view of the Birthday card

Lili of the valley stamp coloured in with flexi / Promarkers

Indigo blu stamp
I hope you liked it & try mixing stamps together to create a different look, Tonight I'm preparing for a weekend of cards.... I've got loads to do & tonight I'm making a start on Nyah & Evies invitations ... I'm going to try to put the die through the Vagabond because I was told that you Can put 5 sheets through at one time... if this is true I'll be flying & I'll have them done in no time... So tune in tomorrow to see if it worked

Until Then

Angelic x

No comments: