Thursday 18 August 2011

Christening Invitations .....

Nyah has chosen her Invitations & I can't wait to see her tonight to see which one she wants .... So I decided that I can now post them on my blog for you all to have a look at. Now I know that you might be wondering why Black ... This is because Nyah is 7 years & Evie is 4 so they wanted something a little different & seeing as their Mam's & Dad's Wedding Invitations were Black it all tied up quite well. So here they are ...

All invitations together

Black Bow

Black Option with Pink Butterfly

Pink option with Pink Butterfly


Pink option with Black Butterfly (My Favorite)
I Hope you liked them & Just in case you are wondering the card next to the invitations are RSVP cards so you will know who is coming to your big day....

Last night I just finished some Wedding samples for a Christmas Wedding which are in Navy & Cream.... they are gorgeous & I'm going to be calling them the "Bow Range" I can't post them on here until I let the Bride to be see them so they will be going on maybe next week sometime so tune in for that. So until Tomorrow ...

Angelic x

No comments: