Thursday 25 August 2011

Everyday Birthday Card ...

Well... I was that busy last night I didn't even get time to blog!!!! I know how naughty am I?. I Was kettle belling & then I had to make 3 birthday cards which I was going to show you them all but the pictures have came out far too long so I only have 1 to show, Its a beautiful Pink card which has a lovely glass pick which I mixed in with the handmade roses. This card was being posted so I couldn't make it to high because they would have came off in the post, So here it is & I hope the pictures not too dark...


I hoped you liked this card because I wanted to show you that you can make every day cards look more!!. I'm having a rest tonight & going to Kettle bells... But tomorrow I'm busy busy busy!! I have a 2 birthday cards, Anniversary card & start on Nyahs & Evie's Invitations. So until tomorrow ....

Love Angelic x

No comments: