Saturday 6 August 2011

I have to show you the bag...

I know I said that I was going to show you the 4 mans cards over the week... But I did this card & bag last night & I just have to show you because I love it. I got the bags from Hobby Craft & decorated them the same as the bag, I hope you like it as much as I do... but there is loads of photo's because I got carried away lol ...
A4 Gift bag which matches the Birthday Card

I actually made this bow out of 2 sided paper & i was really pleased with it...

Little gift tag

Gift bag & Card

The card was made with the new Tilda paper which is really fresh looking & I'll be using allot

Because the Birthday Card is for Moyra I've cut out a "M" to personalise her card

Threaded bits of thread through the buttons to give a different effect

The presents are inside & I've just put the tissue peeping out the top to make it look really posh!
I just had to show you this because I was so proud of myself... Tonight I'm Busy, Busy, Busy I have a Wedding card, 3ish birthday cards as I have to do some stamping & colouring for some more cards which I'll be making tomorrow, So tune in to see them...
until then...

Angelic x

No comments: