Monday 15 August 2011

My Computer's Poorly

My Computer is a bit poorly and needs fixing, So i'm so sorry for not posting anything over the weekend... Good job I gave you 2 for 1 on Friday .... But i've been really busy doing loads of cards for New Baby, Weddings & toniht i'm doing some samples for Nyah & Evie's Christening. I might do 4 different ones to see which one Nyah likes. After she looks at them on Tuesday I'll post them on my blog on Wednesday & let you guess which one she liked. So one to todays card ... its for a new baby girl card. I used Fuzzy Moon stamps & coloured them in with my flexi Markers...


Baby Girl Card


Close up of Fuzzy Moon Bear
 Tommorrow i'll have a either a lovely Pink Lepoard card.... I know, but it is really nice when you see it... Or a Wedding card which has a lovely caboury Chocolate bow (To go with the bridesmaids)...

So until then

Angelic x

No comments: