Thursday 11 August 2011

My little Secret Project...

Well, My secret project was Gemma's Birthday Cards, She was 30 today & there was presents galore, I made Boxes, bags & Cards & she was so surprised with the flowers.... So its been cake all day!

There is loads of photo's of the projects which I have done, So See what you think...
























I really enjoyed making all of them & it was all worth it when I saw her face. I'm having a little rest tonight no kettlebells for me! But I'll be sharing a every day birthday card for a man with you tomorrow & then its busy busy Weekend as I have loads to do & I'm planning on making a start on some more wedding Invitations,
So Until then ...
Angelic x



1 comment:

zane said...

theres are totally amazing angelic!! better than shop bought ones!! x