Tuesday 16 August 2011

Purple Bow ...

Well, I Spent loads of time on the christening invitations so the I didn't get to finish the pink leopard card, so that will have to be either Wednesday's or Thursday's post... I really can't wait to show you the invites but I'll have to wait until Nyah sees them tonight. So back to today's card Its for a wedding & the bridemaides are the same colour as the bow at the top of the card. I just love this colour & really enjoyed making the card...

Wedding Card

Purple Bow



Lovely Posy of flowers
This card is really thinking out of the box because Purple isn't really a wedding colour its normally Cream / White for the card.... But you know me I wanted to do something really different. So I can't wait until tomorrow I've already gave "Ed" a sneak preview of Nyah's Invitations & Hopefully I'll be able to post them on my blog, I'll also have the on Face book so please take a look at my page... 
Until Tomorrow

Angelic x


No comments: