Tuesday 9 August 2011

Romantic Wedding Card & look what the postman brought

Ohhhhh.... I'm excited my flexi pens came this morning & what a surprise it was when I came in from work...









I'm going to be colouring in George & his dog again so you might be able to tell the different from my last George & the new George, I'll be posting spot the difference on tomorrow's post... Now onto today's card... its a Romantic Wedding card that I just loved making, it has a kind of dreamy effect which I used a Beige Colour to every edge, Take a look...
Bow made out of Chiffon & Raffia

Butterfly made from the Grand Caliber



As you can see its a lovely card & the picture up above captures the new stamp that I bought on Saturday... Its from Indigo Blu. I used this around the frame & it just works perfectly... Well I leave you now & tune in tomorrow to see spot the difference...

Until then

Angelic x

No comments: