Monday 1 August 2011

A Secret Card ...

I've been working on a project, That I can't share with you just yet because blogs have eyes & ears. So I'm going to share with you a "New Home" Card with you that I made this weekend & this time I remembered to take the photo. I used one of my favorite stamps from Lili of the Valley & used some raffia for the bow which I love making (as you can tell because they are on every card lol). I've also made a little gift tag which goes with the card in case they are taken a little something to the party... Anyway here goes here is the card...
Front View

Posy of Flowers

My Favorite Stamp from Lili of the Valley

My Lovely Bow

Gift tag to match the card
 I hope you like my card & gift tag, & I think the posy of flowers look lovely in the corner of the picture... what do you think? Tonight I'm making a birthday card for a 92 year young lady so I'll be sharing that with you tomorrow.

Till Tomorrow ...

Angelic x


No comments: