Friday 16 September 2011

Best Friend card ...

I was asked make a card by a woman who found me on Face book ... So I've made it & I'm taking it around to her tonight, I just hope that he likes it because its for her friends birthday & I want it to be nice. I used 2 different papers and the butterfly that stops the card was done on shimmer card for a change, So here it is I would love to know what you think ...
Front view of the birthday card ...

Side view 

Shimmer Butterfly

Ribbon mixed the bouquet of Flowers
So what do you think?I just love the colours. Tonight I've got a lot on I have lots of cards to make & I also I I have to get prepared as I have a Little surprise for you all .... Next Saturday I will be having 2 guest designers on my blog, hey have to make a birthday card for their Auntie & I'll be posting their card next weekend so you'll all have to tune in for that. Also you can go on my Face book page & if you like it press the "Like Button"
so until tomorrow
Angelic x

No comments: