Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Big Shot Came....

It arrived.... But to cut my Dies I think I need another platform OMG why is nothing simple??? So I'm going to order one as soon as I finish posting, Todays' post was made with the missing handle machine... Its a Birthday card for a mam& its really nice & sweet. I used Anna Griffin paper & made the easel a circle flower shape for a change. So here it is

As it would stand

My favorite butterfly with a difference

Bouquet of flowers
Its a lovely card & I'm taking to Kettle bells tonight I really hope she likes it, I'll let you know. As for the Big Shot I'm going to take my aggression out on the bell, because I've got loads of cards to make & I have to make do for another week with the dodgy handle.... Wish me luck!!

Until tomorrow
Angelic x

No comments: