Monday 12 September 2011

Birthday Weekend ...

I know I'm really sorry for neglecting you all, But what a weekend ... me & Mam did  buffet for 230 people, The drain outside got blocked with Rice & it was my Birthday. The buffet that we did for the Wedding was lovely & the table had my little name cards with what pies there was & what was in the sandwiches that sort of thing & I sprinkled Lilac fabric petals over the tables to match her bridesmaids & the bride totally loved it. So I think you will all forgive me for not posting & I have some lovely card coming your way this week. So today's card is the anniversary card which I used Anna Griffin paper in Brown .... Please just take a look & you'll see that it does work ...
Front view of card

Posy of flowers

Different bow made with different texture ribbons

Using my Paper pen to give depth
  Well .... it works doesn't it??? I Know my Mam was really worried because I had took a gamble with the paper but as soon as I put the gold paper pen on it that was it, It really lifted the card. Tonight I'm making 4 cards so that has to be 1 an hour but you all know me i never stick to that & I'm sure I'll still be on with it in the small hours of the morning .... So until then

Angelic x

No comments: