Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hanging Card ...

I thought I'd something different & I had 2 male cards to make for friends so what an ideal opportunity.I used quotes from Anna Griffins new velum quote pack which I think are great & I'm dying to use them on more cards. I did both of them in green as its an ideal colour for a man...so here they are
2 Cards that can be hung up for a change

A velum quote from Anna Griffin

Back of the card

Using my paper pen
 On the back of the card there is a tag which you can write your message on & it slots easy in the back, I hope you like it because I just fancied a change. Tonight I'm making another secret card & wrap up the pressie & make another card which I've been asked to make & 'm so excited because its a new customer...
So until Then
Angelic x

No comments: