Thursday 15 September 2011

Jeff Wright ....

We have had Jess over the summer helping us out in the accounts department & her time has come to go back to uni so we had a little collection & I made her a card which she'll see tomorrow so this is a treat because you see it first. There is a little joke with the "Jeff" comments on the front as when Jess phoned suppliers to ask for statements they thought she was saying "Jeff" so its been a standard joke all summer. I'll miss her because I though we got on really well & she got my sense of humor ... & the best part she watched the same Trash TV that I do.... so here is her card

Jess's Leaving card

I just love this butterfly

Red & Yellow flowers

I just love making Red Cards
Well that's my leaving card & I hope you all liked it ... Tomorrow I'll be sharing my card for a friend which I've been asked to make & I'll be dropping it off tomorrow so I'll be able to show you it all ...
So until Then ...

Angelic x

No comments: