Monday 26 September 2011

London Card ...

What a challenge ... I was asked to make a London card for a son & OMG what a challenge it was I had about 2 tries at it but I think I got it write this time, I just really hope that she likes it because I have really worked hard on it ..... Please let me know what you think .... Because Men's cards are really difficult.
Very London!!!

Used my indigo Bleu stamp 

Special Bow with a lovely button

Old English stamp 
This card really tested my ability which I really love because I love to do different things & this was different... Tonight I have to get crafting again, I have been asked to make an engagement card so I really want to try something different & I have bought some lovely new papers so take a look tomorrow.

Until then

Angelic x

No comments: