Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wedding Card with a different design ...

Well, I was asked to make a wedding card & because I've done that many with the same idea that I thought it was time for a change, I used quite a bold paper from Anna Griffin you'll see what I mean ....
Card with a different design

I used dark, light & Cream for my roses

I Added the bow in the centre of the card for a different look
 As you can see my design is completely different, Mam wasn't too pleased with this card because she didn't like the paper because it wasn't "Weddingy enough" !!!!!!! I know she speaks a different language this one... So last night I also made a christening card which I hope the photo's aren't too dark to show you tomorrow we'll just have to wait & see....

So until then
Angelic x

No comments: