Wednesday 5 October 2011

Docrafts Comments ....

I really have to thank everyone at docrafts who have taken the time to look at my gallery & my blog & leave really nice comments about my cards,  I really am grateful & your comments mean a lot.

So on to today's card ... its for a Dad's Birthday & I did a bit of colouring in with some digi stamps that I found my big craft box & here it is ....
Easel "bunny" card
Character coloured in with pro marker & flexi markers
I found this wooden bead in my craft box
I really liked this card & I used my paper pens to create a up raised mark on the spots of the card & I think it worked & the person who asked for it was very happy with it so I was over the moon ... Tonight I have to make a Happy Birthday for a male boyfriend for some one at Kettles & I have to have it finished for her for tomorrow's class so I have to get my skates on .... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: