Saturday 1 October 2011

Double trouble ...

I have 2 easy cards for you today, I had to make them for a " Just to say" Card & A pass your driving test Card. The paper I used was from Winter Bird Tilda collection & K & Company Birthday paper which I love i that much everything that sands still is covered in this paper .... Poor Bob!! so here is the cards.

2 Easy Cards for any occasion 

1st card is for a man

Handmade flowers in coordinating paper

Beautiful bow made with different materials

2nd card was for a female

Different type of handmade flower

Inside the card

Ribbon twisted on it's self to make a lovely bow
These card were made in quick time & I'm really pleased at the outcome they did look stunning hen I photographed them so  really hope that you think the same. Tonight is card fest I have loads to make ranging from birthdays to retirements & I'll be colouring with my pro & flexi markers so please tune in for that.

So until then

Angelic x

No comments: