Monday 17 October 2011

Happy Birthday "Friends" Card ...

I promised you yesterday a Birthday Card for a friend .. & I just loved making this one, The colours weren't the normal pink & whites, They were Purples & a burgundy bow and a lovely quote from Anna Griffin quotes book & the flowers were made with paper 2 different sizes with a button with a bow through it.
Id also just like to say that I am selling my packs of flowers for £4 they are great for scrap books / cards... if you look at the left side of my blog you will see the contents ... So back to the card
Very quick easel card

Double bow made with burgundy ribbon

Layered Paper Flowers

Anna Griffin Quotes

Front view laying flat
I love using challenging colours to make a card because it can really make you think, & I think these colours really work well ... Tonight I'm making 2 different thank you cards & I know exactly what I am doing so tune into that tomorrow.

So until Then

Angelic x

No comments: