Thursday 20 October 2011

I Know I'm late ...

I'm late because I've been making a card for Nyah & Evie for their Auntie Kelly & I wanted to get it right... I'll be showing that card tomorrow because that when its her birthday. Tonight I'm showing you a card for a Granddad's birthday & I just love the rosette, They can be a bit tricky to make but they are worth it. The paper which I used was from Tilda Winter Bird range & I Used my big shot to make the shape of the card ... its not a easel .... shock !!!! but I did put the crease at the top of the card .... so here it is


Card standing

I Just love this rosette
Ribbon using postage string
Well I tried to show something different and for a man ... Its quite hard making men's cards because they aren't floral are pretty colours so you have to use different materials & that's what I did here. As I Mentioned above I'll be showing you the card which I made really quickly tonight ... so until then
Angelic x

No comments: