Saturday 8 October 2011

It didn't take that long ...

I was really surprised that this card only took about 25mins to make ... I know that really great for me because if you know me you will know that I mess around looking at different way to place things & before I know where I am its 2 hours later ..... So back to the card Its for a Lady at work who's on reception so I think this card will be perfect for her its so delicate & all I did was use my wet & dry on the edges of every bit of card & It just looks really good. Its her Birthday on Monday so I'll let you know if she liked it ..
Quick & Easy Card
Flower made with Cutters & a Pearl Button in the middle

Bow made with Bias binding & a Ribbon
So that's what I did in 25 minutes do you like? Tonight I Have to make a retirement card, a Males Birthday card, & a birthday card for my mams friend so I'm going to be really busy....I also have to share that I've been to the docrafts demo today & the lady Gill was great... She showed me a different style of card & I'm going to try & use it tonight. I've also just bought the Me to you Toppers for Xmas & they are to die for!!!! you have to get some, so hopefully when I  get around to making the Xmas cards you'll see all my goodies. So until tomorrow

Angelic x

No comments: