Friday 28 October 2011

Liam or Lucas ...

Can I just say what a nightmare I had last night I nearly put the wrong name on the card which I was making for someones Grandson, I checked it at the last minute & I Had got it wrong. So the name on the card is wrong but when I gave it to the Lady it was correct Phew......... the little boy loves animals so out came the Molly Bloom stamps & I hand coloured using Pro markers the cow & Molly & George. The background paper was by KanBan & It just looks sooo cute .... take a look ...
 Easel card with Molly & George

Molly & George coloured in with Pro Markers


Molly & George

Daisy the cow
Fantastic ribbon bought from Country Baskets

I eventually got the right name on the card & The lady loved it which is really good to hear... Tonight I'm making the last christening card & I'll be able to show you it tomorrow. I Also bought the new Christmas Molly Bloom Stamps from Dainty & I'm sooo excited to get stamping. Dainty have asked that I take some in o show them  when I get a second I'll be making them ... so until then ...

Angelic x

1 comment:

scrappysharon said...

Beautiful and my fav. stamps....xxx