Saturday 15 October 2011

More easy Christmas cards...

I Thought that I would post some more easy Anna Griffin Christmas cards. I promise you they are really easy to make & all I have added is some gel from my paper gel pen to give a 3D effect. I also have to share with you that I may be selling craft accessories for crafters of all ages to make Christmas cards, I'll be posting them some time next week when I get the packs together.... So back to the easy Christmas cards ...
Every card is different
used my paper gel on the berries

sparkly paper

Lovely little verses on the front of the card

Used some left over paper to give the card a different look
Well that is the last to show you on the Anna Griffin Cards ... tomorrow I'm entering into the Polka Doodle challenge Wk41 ... its Ribbons & Bows & that's right up my street so tune in for that to see what I have came up with....

So until then

Angelic x

No comments: