Monday 24 October 2011

OMG The hedge is on fire ...

What a weekend I've had as you can see in my title someone set the hedge alight & The car nearly went up, So for everyone who helped me I made a little thank you tag & hung it around the wine, & I thought I'd share them with you. They were done really quick & I just hope the glue on the ribbon was dry cause they were done in 30 minutes... so here they are ...
Thank you tags

Personalised thanking them for Thier help

Handmade flowers

Bow that I hope doesn't fall off!
I put the tag around the bottle to be different


I think this makes the gift more special & It just looks really pretty ... Tomorrow I'll be posting Nyah & Evie's cards which suit their personality & I Know they are going to love them ... so until then ..

Angelic x

No comments: