Sunday 2 October 2011

The Paperlane Challenge number 4 ..

Well the last challenge I didn't get a chance to do as I was so busy with making cards, So when I looked a the challenge this month I kind of decided that one of my cards which I had to make this weekend would be ideal. So The Paperlane challenge was Glitz & Glamour & I hope you can see the sparkly paper & the bunting that is totally glitzy... So here it is.
Sparkly, Shimming Paper

Sparkly Bunting

Seaside Molly with sparkly sand & Ice Cream 

Sparkly Buttons &Lovely Ribbon
Well I Hope you can see the glitz & glamor in the card. & I must say that tomorrow I have another Molly Bloom glitzy Beach Huts but I couldn't use that for my challenge because I have already entered it into the 1st challenge & I wanted to do something different...

So until then

Angelic x

3 comments:

The Paperlane said...

Really beautiful!!! well done and welcome to the challenge!
hugs Caz xx

Klare said...

Gorgeous card it reminds me of summer with colours used. Thank you for joining us on this months paperlane challenge.
klare
:O)
x

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for joining in with us this month! The colours are so lovely, and the sparkle is fabulous! Kerry :-)