Wednesday 26 October 2011

Patch in his train ...

I have to just say I love this this card, I was asked to do a box card for a Thanks giving naming day for a little boy who loves trains .... & I thought Patch would be ideal & he was. The card shows the front & the back of the train & has a personalised message on the top. so instead of me going on here it is what do you think?
Box card out flat
up close to patch

Card all boxed up

Decoration on the top with my special bow

Tag to write your name on & put around the box
Christine t the box this morning & totally loved it so I was sooooo pleased. Tonight I'm making one more card for the christening So I'll be showing you the 2 box cards tomorrow which I've just finished off & then on Friday I'll be putting the card that i' making tonight.... I also have to decorate the letter box for the christening & You be able to see that on m blog really soon .... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: