Saturday 22 October 2011

Quilling is so much fun..

Well i made a little lady bird & a flower last night & I am really pleased with them, but I Can't show you them until I make Nyah & Evie's christening cards, but you haven't got long to see them because the christening is next Sunday... So the card today that I'm posting is a new style card which I haven't made before ... Its an Easel but it also swivels .... you see what I mean when you see the pictures so here it is ...
A Man's Swivel Easel

Verse with Buttons added to hide holes
Sparkly Stars works well on a man's card
Well ... that's the card do you know what I mean now? The verse swivels & being an easel just makes it different. Tonight I'm making loads of cards so I'm not sure which one I will be sharing with you tomorrow so until then ...

Angelic x

No comments: