Wednesday 19 October 2011

Thank You ...

Yes its the thank you card for a man that I promised you yesterday. Its a really easy card to make & I just loved the paper. The Quote was made from Anna Griffin vellum quotes which I back with a nice yellow paper, The base of the card was made from K & Company paper. I cut the stars using die cuts, But if you don't have cutting machine you can buy them from me by emailing me... So back to the card here it is ...
Thank you card for a man ...


3D Stars


Anna Griffin Vellum quotes
I Made this card in about 1 hour & When it was finished I was really happy with the result & Yes it wasn't an easel ... Well after work I went along to Hobby craft & bought a beginner's quilling kit which I am just dying to try. The flowers which I made for the last card was made with a quilling tool, So be prepared because everything that moves will be quilled ... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: