Wednesday 16 November 2011

George's number 1 Birthday Card ...

I made this card really late last night on my cricut machine & I think its really Cute! It was for a little boy called George who was one today... I decided to make a Mickey Mouse head card with a "G" in the middle of the head, I use K & Company Papers & added sparkles to the number 1. The tag which you write on was a smaller version to the card &  I put a little Quote on "Happy Birthday George".... So her it is
"Happy Birthday George"

Ribbons with a button added

Tag to write your message on
wasn't it a cute card? I was messing around with the cricut & its amazing what you can make with it ... Tonight I'm having a little rest so I'll be showing you Jess& Sean's Love card tomorrow so tune in for that... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: