Thursday 3 November 2011

Good things come in Threes ....

OMG what a week ... 1st I came 3rd in the polka doodle challenge .... "2nd I won the Card making world challenge & 3rd My cards are going to go on sale a the "One Stop Party Shop" in Hebburn.... So I'll get back to the card of today its the Christening card that I made, & The colours were so pretty .... Take a look
The colours went so well ...

Handmade flowers with a little gem
Hangy things ..
This card was just lovely to make the colours went so well & It was just perfect.

Tonight I'm off to Kettles early & when I get back I'm going to make some more cards & I have to start some invitations that I'm making ... Coral & Cream lovely colours ... So Tomorrow I'll be sharing the Wedding card for you, So until then ...

Angelic x

No comments: