Friday 4 November 2011

Happy Birthday Jess ...

Well I made this card for Jess & it was the 1st time that I had made a card like this & when it was finished it was sooo cute. I used the paper from My Bird song stack & I cut the "J" out with my Cricut Machine. The finished card was about 5 1/2" high. I made a tag which is at the back of the card so I could write my little message without spoiling the card .... so here it is my "J" Card ...
My Letter Card

My Lovely Flower

Bow with a flower that was cut out using my punch
So there it is I really hope you like it & There will be more to come because I'm going to try & do an easel using the letters.... Tonight I'm having a rest because I've made allot of cards over the last few days so before I make more tomorrow ... So until Then
Angelic x

No comments: