Tuesday 1 November 2011

Look at those "baby feet"...

I did it!!! I really did I made those feet out of Quilling paper & if I do say so myself they are good ... I was asked to do this card for " becoming Grandparents" & I really enjoyed making it the feet were so easy to make but a bit hard to glue to the paper because they were that small. The paper was from K & Co, Well here goes .... My card ...
Easel Baby Card

Quilled Baby Feet

Quilled Duck is great for a stopper

Well .... are you proud of me? I Know they do look like feet & a little Quack Quack duck.... I'm now addicted to Quilling so look out for more. Tonight I'm making some men's Birthday cards & I'm not sure what to for them .... Tomorrow I'll be posting the other christening card which I made & I was supposed to show you tonight but I was so excited to show you the feet ... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: