Thursday 10 November 2011

Newcastle United Fan ....

Oh Yes & I really enjoyed making this card ... It was for a 11year old boy who loves NUFC. So I decided to make the card black & white & introduce another colour so it wasn't boring. The paper which I used was Christmas green dotty paper & if you look at the right hand side you'll see that I've changed the 11 into a football shirt ..... Can you see, I also used my wild rose stamp of a footballer & Hand coloured it with my Pro markers & did the sky with a cloud template & Denim blue ink pad so here it is my NUFC football card for a 11 year old boy.
Football card for a 11 year old

Hand Coloured footballer & sky

11 made into a football shirt
"Son" made into a  stopper for the Easel card
Well that's my card & I really hope its helped especially in making Boy's cards, because male cards can be hard to do because you can't make them pretty with flowers so you have to try other things .... I also got some more news to share I might be getting more shops to stock my cards so I'm making more samples tonight so I'll be posting some on tomorrow's post... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: