Monday 14 November 2011

Wedding Name Cards for Wine Glasses ...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of days but I've been really busy getting my samples ready for the shop & Now that I've nearly finished them I'm going to start to show you what I have been making, Tonight I'm showing you my Name cards which fit on wine glasses & are so in right now. I Have to appologies to Sean & Jess for using thier names but they look good togther & there is the same charracters.So here they are ...

Butterfly name cards ...

Can you imagine these are a Wedding table ...

Can be made in any colour
Golden dots made with my paper pen
They will be a sample in the One Stop Party Shop where you can order what ever colour you want... So take a look in the shop at Hebburn to see all my cards. Tonight I'm making another Birthday box card & invites for the shop. I think tomorrow i'll be showing you my Xmas Box card so tune in for that ...

Thanks
Angelic x

No comments: