Tuesday 27 December 2011

40th Birthday Card ...

I was asked to make a 40th birthday card tonight ....So out came the Kim & Co paper & My New needle & thread & started to stitch the edges of the card, Its supposed to be not perfect so if you can't stitch it doesn't matter ... so on the front of the card I cut a hole for the swivel which has one side a verse & the other with 40 on it. I used some jewels which I threaded through the invisible wire to give it a bit of bling. The flowers were hand made using coordinating paper. In the middle of the card I cut Friend using the cricut Machine & put some glue on the top & sprinkled some glitter... So here is the card what do you think ?
Front of the card

Other side of the swivel

Handmade flowers

Bow made of ribbon & Paper

In the middle of the card
 So that's the birthday card & I hope its inspired you to have a go at making swivel cards. Tomorrow I'll be showing you a Christmas card which I just didn't get around to showing you ...

So until then

Angelic x

No comments: