Friday 2 December 2011

I'm Back ....

I have to say a BIG sorry, I just been really busy & The cards which I made I had forgot to take photos ... I know what am I like .... So the card which I'm sharing with you today is a swivel Birthday card made with Tilda Winter Bird paper, its a lovely little card & I added a handmade  flower just in the corner . so I've gone on enough here it is ...
Swivel Birthday Card

Turquoise bow with a little pink button

Birthday Verse
Back of the card 
so that's my Swivel card & as you can see I put a little tag on he back so you can write you little message on without spoiling the card! Tonight I'm making Loads of Christmas cards ... & in fact all weekend I'm making Christmas cards so I'll be able to sow you them all over the next week... so please tune in for them ...

Until Then

Angelic x

No comments: