Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy Birthday Card ...

It was Janice's 50th Birthday today & Last night I made her a little card. I tried out my sewing  my new Anna Griffin Flowers. I used the green thread which matched the green leaves, cut a hole in the middle of the card using one of my square dies & Then made a frame & put some of the bargains that I got off QVC craft sale. The Anna Griffin flowers are just so pretty & really make the card ... I Then finished the card off with some wired ribbon ... So here it is
Front view of card with Anna Griffin Flowers

You can just see my stitching using we are dream keepers products

My flowered brad from Tilda Summer Collection
I also forgot to tell you that the red paper was also from QVC Bizzle paper & it came in really nice colours which I can use for anything. I tried to make a baby card last night as well but I don't like what I have done so I'll be making a new one tonight ... so I'll be showing you that tomorrow
so until then

Angelic x

No comments: