Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year !!!

I'm back to work today & back to normal blogging ... I've been busy making invitations & Birthday Cards. Today I've deiced to show you the invites that I made for a wedding. I Had a bit of a panic on because I couldn't find the right silver paper for the butterflies ... but as you can see I manged. I didn't really use that much glue on the invites because I found other ways to secure the butterflies so that they didn't fall off & the extra ribbon finished off the invites... So to keep you no longer here they are ...

Front view of Invites


Silver Butterfly made with my Butterfly Die & secured with Ribbon

I made a little flap so the acceptance cards went inside. I used my dotty embossing folder.

Boxed them all up & the 2 circles at the top are the initials of the Bride & Groom & The 2 Hearts were cut from dies
Well I really hope you liked the pictures of my invitations, I was really pleased with the way they came out.... Tonight I'm making a new baby card for a Nana, so I'll either show that tomorrow or the 21st card that I made... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: