Thursday 5 January 2012

New Baby Girl Card ...

 New Year & a New Baby Girl Card, I just loved making this card, It was for a Nana to give to her Daughter. I really wanted to make this card grand because ts a special time for a Mother when her daughter is having a baby & I really wanted he card to show that.... So I made a easel card & used my new heat die & used sparkly acetate over the top, Put a lovely bow on with a flower brad & look this is what I made ...
Easel Baby card

The pram was made with the Cricut machine

Flower brad

The heart on the back of the card is to write your message on
So I hope you liked the card & it gives you inspiration to make a card like this .... Tomorrow I'm going to share a Birthday card with you that I was asked to make.... so until then

Angelic x

No comments: