Monday 9 January 2012

New Style Birthday Card .....

Well last night I decided to try a new style card for Sam's mams birthday card... So I've made a photo frame card & Sam said her mam loves handbags ... no animals. So I got the sliver paper stack from Kim & Co which I got at a bargain from Hobbie Craft on Friday. I used one of my Anna Griffin flowers & Wow this card was really good ... take a look ...
Photo Frame Card

Handmade handbag, & the clasp was made with my paper soft pen in opal

The back is just a triangle halved
So I hope you try this new card as it really looks affective & Just gives a different twist to a normal birthday card. I had to find a A4 envelope which was the hardest to do. Tomorrow I'll be showing you a baby card which is another different style that I haven't done so keep an eye out for that... so until then ...

Angelic x

No comments: